If you or someone you know is getting ready for any kind of test to advance in school or their careers, this is for you. There’s an amazing range of resources here, even for homeschoolers.
With your library card, you have 24/7 access to our online databases. This one is called Learning Express, and it has online practice tests and new eBooks available by using the Learning Express Library. There is an ever-expanding list of eBooks — almost 200 career guides and study aides, each designed to help people prepare for licensing, certification, and competitive entry-level exams, or to advance in school or in their careers.
New eBooks available include
- “Pre-GED Language Arts, Writing”
- “Geometry Success in 20 Minutes a Day, 3e”
- “Write Your Way into College: College Admissions Essay”
- “Public Speaking Success in 20 Minutes a Day”
- “Homeschooling FAQs”
- “Becoming a Culinary Arts Professional”
- “PRAXIS II: ParaPro Test Prep (0755 &1755)”
- “TOEIC Test Prep”
Click here for a list of the different Ebook titles available.
And try here for the practice tests and courses to try.
Test-taking and courses require a log-in (if you aren’t in the library) and one-time registration. Be sure and save your username and password for future access and to track your progress!